Social networks have become more popular than pornography among Internet users
– quote from the book Socialnomics by Erik Qualman (Social media expert).
Today, even pessimists have begun to realize that Social media is a resource for business development that cannot be ignored.
So to the point.
- Set yourself simple tasks. Studies have shown that multitasking affects the brain worse than marijuana (IQ drops by 10 points). We have a lot of things to do day after day. Do them one at a time! Break down complex tasks into simple ones.
- Do what you really like. You have to be honest with yourself and do what you really love. The people around you – your potential clients and partners – will feel it.
- Take action! If you do nothing, nothing will happen.
- You need a plan. Be clear about the goals you want to achieve.
- Learn to listen to people, understand their needs, be able to carry them along. It is impossible to achieve success alone.